#TXMS Student Spotlight: Lovekesh Bansal MSITM 2019

Program:

Master of Science Program in IT & Management

Student Name:

Lovekesh Bansal

Graduating Class:

Class of 2019

Undergraduate Alma Mater:

Delhi Technological University – Information Technology

About Lovekesh:

I am definitely an introvert and my dream job as a child was to play PC games all day to make a living. I enjoy traveling, but not the adventurous backpacking around the world kind of travel.

Proudest Accomplishment:

In my previous job, I was given the task to develop a new framework from the lead design architect as the current framework was not working and the senior developers were unable to find an efficient solution. I resigned the whole thing, presented it to the architect and the design was accepted and is still being used.

Why did you choose the MSITM Program?

I wanted to enhance my knowledge and move out from the walls in which I was living between. The MSITM program was exactly what I was looking for. The curriculum covered the subject areas I wanted to study plus the brand value of McCombs is unmatched.

What are you looking forward to most this year?

I am really looking forward to learning about new technologies that I can use to help advance my career profile in the Data Management and Analytics domain.

More on Texas MS Student Spotlight:

Texas MS #StudentSpotlight is a recurring feature showcasing the talent, background, and aspirations of the McCombs Master of Science Program students! Learn more about the Texas Master of Science in IT & Management on our homepage.

Current Texas MS students interested in appearing in our student spotlight should contact their Program Coordinator regarding access to the Student Spotlight Survey.