Disney’s Summer Leadership Program 2019 – Apply Now!
L.E.A.D: Rising Leaders Experience brings together young professionals to learn about careers in Accounting and Finance at The Walt Disney Company, and to focus on their leadership development through the Disney Difference.
Learn Engage Achieve Develop
Attendees will have the opportunity to
- Learn about the qualities of a strong leader
- Develop personal brand and interview skills
- Collaborate through team activities
- Receive coaching and feedback
- Learn about potential career paths and how to apply for the Accounting & Finance Rotation Program
- Network with Disney Finance/Accounting employees in all levels
- Experience some Disney Magic!
The session is open to
- Currently enrolled students, interested in exploring a career in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Students maintaining a 3.3 GPA
- Priority given to Rising Sophomores and Rising Juniors
June 20 and 21 (NOTE: New Dates!)
The Walt Disney Company (Glendale and Burbank)
How to Apply:
Submit an application and your resume by clicking here, no later than April 1st, 2019.
Applicants will be notified the status of their submission by mid-May.
NOTE: Attendance at this event is limited & applying does not guarantee a seat. You will receive an email from the Disney Rotation Programs team with more details if you are confirmed to attend.
You will be responsible for providing your own accommodations and transportation to/from the event. Meals and materials will be provided during the event.