Creative Paths – Careers in Community Arts
Date: April 12, 2012
Time: 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Location: JES A115
This exciting panel will highlight professionals from the fields of creative arts and community service. The multidisciplinary presenters from local, nonprofit arts organizations will offer you expert advice on how to launch your career in this inspiring arena. If you value the arts and helping people, this panel will illustrate how you can incorporate what you love into your career! Click here to RSVP. ASL Interpreters will be provided.
Panelist lineup includes:
– Celia Hughes, ED, VSA Texas
– Karen Lashelle, ED, Theater Action Project
– Dylan Jones, Founder, Anthropos Arts
– Tricia Forbes, ED, SIMS Foundation
– Melinda Chow, Interim ED, Girls Rock Camp Austin
– Mindy Moore, performance artist, workshop leader, and founder of ASL Film-fest for Youth