Over the 2017-2018 admissions season, the Full-Time MBA at Texas McCombs received more than 2,000 applications from around the world. Helping create a motivated, diverse class tailored for individual successes that contribute to society in positive ways is what inspires our MBA admissions committee every day.
Each MBA class is the result of relationships built between MBA candidates and the Texas McCombs community through connecting with MBA admissions, attending MBA events, completing our application and visiting our campus at UT Austin, one of the most prestigious public universities in the world, in the heart of welcoming, vibrant Austin Texas.
We are looking forward to the next class of Texas McCombs MBA students this fall! Get a sneak peak at our Full-Time Class of 2020 below.
For the past two years, The Texas McCombs MBA has been ranked #17 in the country by U.S. News and #1 for Best Value, due to the strong return on investment for our graduates after working with our dedicated Career Management team within one of the largest business school networks in the world.
The 2018-2019 Full-Time MBA application is opening soon. We encourage you to be prepared to submit your best application and recommend the below resources to help:
- Read our GMAT/GRE blog series to prepare for your test.
- Review our new application essay topics and start thinking about your responses.
- Attend an upcoming MBA event to meet admissions staff and alumni.
- Learn about our new center for graduate education: Rowling Hall in McCombs Magazine.
- Send a message to the Admissions Committee with any questions you have.
We look forward to meeting you and reading your application. Hook ’em!