#TXMS Student Spotlight: Prajval Gupta, MS IT & Management

Program:

Master of Science in Information Technology & Management

Undergraduate University and Major: ABV-IIITM Gwalior – Information Technology (IT)

Graduating Class: Class of 2020

About Prajval: I am a techno-managerial young professional who loves to work on solving business problems using core technologies. I want to innovate to create a change in society and have a strong belief in my decision thinking and desire to be a happiest and best version of myself. Also, I like to play squash, travel around the world, and love to cook Indian food.

Proudest accomplishment:

My innovation “Auto Dimmer Device” – an Indian patented product solving the night vision problems faced while driving at night. Working as a CEO at my startup firm helped me experience the taste of my dream.

Why did you choose the MSITM Program?

I have been learning and practicing IT tools for the past 5 years but gained business skills through self-learning and experiences only. This IT and Management program has emerged as one of the new programs which drew my attention as I believe it can help me become a techno-managerial professional who can smartly solve business problems.

What are you most looking forward to this year?

I am looking to learn the art of using IT tools to solve appropriate business problems. I am sure this program will help me build both technical and business acumen. I look forward to learn how to be a great professional and help society grow. Also, I look forward to build my network with people in the industry and make some good friends for a lifetime.