Texas MS Bridge #StudentSpotlight: Pamela Pimienta, MSF 2019

Program:

Master of Science Bridge Program in Finance

Student Name:

Pamela Pimienta

Graduating Class:

Class of 2019

Undergraduate Alma Mater:

University of Texas at Austin, Economics

About Pamela:

I am the youngest of 4 from The Woodlands, TX. Growing up with three older brothers I developed a competitive mentality. I love to push myself not only physically with sports but I also love to challenge myself academically. During my undergraduate years at UT I have participated in greek life and played for the UT Women’s club soccer team.

Proudest Accomplishment:

I am the first person in my family to pursue a Masters degree.

Why did you choose the MSF Bridge Program?

McCombs has some of the best programs in the country that a public university offers. The curriculum will teach me new skills and further develop the ones I have gained during my undergraduate years at UT.

What are you most looking forward to in your program?

I am looking forward to meeting the other students in the MSF class of 2019. The other bridge students that I met in the MSF program last summer are intelligent and driven. I am also looking forward to the curriculum. I am excited to learn new skills through these classes that will help me with my future career.

More on Texas MS Bridge Student Spotlight:

Texas MS Bridge #StudentSpotlight is a new feature showcasing the talent, background, and aspirations of the McCombs Master of Science Program students! Learn more about the Texas Master of Science Bridge Program in Finance on our homepage.

Current Texas MS Bridge students interested in appearing in our student spotlight should contact their Program Coordinator regarding access to the Student Spotlight Survey.