MPA Peer Career Consultant Job Opening
Are you looking for a job that will help build your resume and develop valuable professional skills? If so, consider applying to be an MPA Peer Career Consultant (PCC)! MPA Career Services is looking for a bright and motivated student to join the team this spring.
Here are five reasons why being a PCC is the best job on campus:
- As a PCC, you build expertise in career development. Being involved in planning professional events and presentations will help you learn more about your own career development and how to effectively market your skills and establish your career.
- PCCs get to assist peers in learning more about MPA career resources and services.
- PCCs develop transferrable skills that employers will find impressive, such as communication, leadership, and critical thinking skills.
- PCCs get to build relationships with MPA staff, faculty, students, and employers.
- MPA Career Services understands that you have a demanding schedule and school responsibilities. Classes and exams always come first.
Supervisors work with student employees to create a balanced work schedule that works with your schedule.
Please see the PCC Job Description for more details on the roles and responsibilities of an MPA Peer Career Consultant. If you are interested in this paid student position, please email us a resume and cover letter expressing your interest to: email@example.com by Sunday, November 26, 2017. Please include your availability for the Spring in addition to your availability on the interview dates of November 28, 29, and 30 in the cover letter.