I’ll be back…oh wait, I AM!

Well…jeez. It had been a while since I have been on here. My apologies for the long absence, I guess with my internship over and a very basic spring break in good ol’ Nebraska, not much had really happened. BUT…I am happy to say that I have returned to the mother ship ( UT ).

Now that my internship is over, I am pretty much a year out from graduating. Wow, how fast four years has passed. I won’t be cliché and say it feels like just yesterday when I first walked the steps of the tower…but instead I would say it feels like just last month.

O, how glad am I to be back… the feeling of sunshine on my face, the utter bliss I am in when I am walking to class, and the continuous noise from the West Mall is like music to my ears. I guess some may be wondering what the life is like for those of us on our little “mini–mester. “

My day does not actually start till 5 p.m. on MW and 3:30 p.m. on T/TH. And in true B-school tradition, NO FRIDAY CLASS WOOOOHOOOO!! Just two classes in addition to my internship paper I have to write for credit. I really need to look up the requirements for that, oops. The teachers are great though. They understand we are all still getting back into the academic groove and that since we have all been in different locations, different firms, and different service lines of work…that we each bring something different to the table. They draw very well on this. My favorite part though…the classes are 90% case based. FINALLY! The way I have wanted school for years, I get so much out of this style.

Now some people may think that 2.5 hrs of class straight is killer, but by no means. You get a break in the middle, so there is sometimes sunlight out the front doors for me to look at. I also bring snacks and just munch on those so life is pretty sweet.

Well, I need to go print off my case and class starts in 30 min so PEACE OUT 🙂

p.s. Good luck with Big 4 recruiting this week y’all.

p.p.s. MPA rules!