This post was written by Kimberly Jones, Marketing Coordinator, Texas McCombs MBA Programs.
Texas McCombs part-time MBA programs are ranked #7 in the country by U.S. News due to the strength of our MBA network, career resources, and experiential opportunities. The McCombs MBA journey is focused on innovation and individually-tailored success, making it one of the most valuable degrees in the world. Our Evening MBA program is especially unique, offering classes on Monday & Tuesday evenings in Austin, so you can continue to work, achieve a work/school balance for your lifestyle, and graduate with a prestigious MBA degree from Texas McCombs in just 2.5 years. Explore the Evening MBA at Texas McCombs.
If you’re considering applying to Texas McCombs, we encourage you to start your application now.
As an Evening MBA at McCombs, you will:
- Learn from renowned, accessible faculty in every subject area
- Gain skills in cutting-edge business that you can apply to your work in real time
- Attend classes at the center of a thriving city on a top research university campus
- Engage in cohort-based learning with a tight-knit, diverse group of peers
- Explore direct connections to the world’s top employers
The next class of Evening MBAs starts in January 2019. We encourage you to register to attend a summer event below to get to know the Texas McCombs MBA community.