Archer Program: Live, Learn and Intern in Washington, D.C.!
Last Info Sessions before the February 19th application deadline
- January 21, 2010 (Thursday) at 3:30 p.m. in FAC 4
- January 27, 2010 (Wednesday) at 12:00 p.m. noon in FAC 4
- January 28, 2010 (Thursday) at 3:00 p.m. in FAC 4
If you would you like to spend a fall or spring semester in Washington, D.C. involved in an internship and taking in-residence UT Austin classes, please see http://www.utexas.edu/ugs/utindc and then come to one of the information sessions to find out more. The UT Austin campus coordinator and former Archer Fellows will give an overview of the program and provide you with tips on submitting a competitive application.
Weekly application tips are provided on Facebook; become a fan of Archer Program Application Information (UT Austin).
- Need-based scholarships are available
- The cost for 12 hours is $3,300 for all in-state, out-of-state, and international participants, a savings of at least $900 (or more, depending on your major and your residency status) over your current flat-rate tuition and fees.
- Freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors are welcomed and encouraged to attend the info sessions.
- Live in houses on Capitol Hill with your classmates!
- You can intern anywhere you like! Past internships include the State Department, Brookings Institution, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Amnesty International, Centers for Disease Control, the Supreme Court, the White House, National Public Radio, World Bank, United Nations Information Centre, Public Strategies, the Smithsonian, the Holocaust Museum, the Save Darfur Coalition, and many, many more.
- Undergrads from all majors are encouraged to apply.
February 19, 2010 is the application deadline for Fall 2010 and Spring 2011. Please call 232-7564 to schedule an appointment with Katrina Kosted, coordinator, if you would like to discuss your interest in the program, or if you are unable to attend an info session.