Here are a few of the points I want to remember from this week’s meeting by Paul Walker.
- Texas pride is off the charts! Better than any brand Paul’s worked with. In the 90-95% range for positive discussion.
- Don’t forget forums! A lot of conversation still goes on in forums, but we frequently overlook them.
- We need to engage alumni in a mutually beneficial relationship by adding value. A great first way to engage is always to ask for their ideas.
- Our SocMed efforts would benefit greatly from cross campus consistency and cross-promotion. Look for things to share coming out of other units.
- Establish a conversation calendar to keep your team on track, your efforts focused, and your readers able to easily follow.
- All the big stuff: strategy, goals, req’d resources, analytics and tracking, KPI’s (key performance indicators)…