The McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board would like to invite you to participate in the McCombs Executive Mentorship Dinner Series. We are extending our invitation to a limited selection of student leaders to join highly successful executives and McCombs alumni for dinner.
Below is the full list of executive mentors attending the February dinner:
1. Keat Wilkins – CEO, Sense Corp
2. Jeff Eller – Chairman, Public Strategies
3. Steve Rohleder – Group Chief Executive, Accenture (Health & Public Service Operating Group); former Accenture COO
4. Sandy Gottesman – LiveOak Gottesman
5. Darrell Windham – Head of the Corporate Law Practice, Greenberg Traurig; former Head of the Corporate Law Practice at Fulbright & Jaworski
6. Jim McBride – Founder and Managing Member, Blue Sage Capital
7. Gary Valdez – CEO, Focus Strategies
8. Joe Holt – CEO, JPMorgan Chase, Central TX
9. Kevin Hegarty – CFO, UT; former CFO of Dell Financial Services
10. Ken Cho – Co-Founder, Spredfast
11. Rick Thielke – Portfolio Manager and Head of Analytics, SandRidge Capital
12. Jack Baum (to confirm) – Partner 2m Co, CEO of Food, Friends & Company
13. Erin Mulligan Nelson – Chief Marketing Officer, Bazaarvoice *recent addition*
The dinner will take place at the Hall of Honors on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at the McCombs School of Business. The event is $20 which covers a small portion of the cost. Please register by purchasing a ticket.
The deadline to register is Friday, Jan. 25, 2013. This event will be limited to only 120 students. Therefore, we greatly encourage you to register as soon as possible. Also, please feel free to forward this invitation to other students in your organization.
The McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board leads a network of 67,000 McCombs alumni and has one of the largest alumni infrastructures of any business program worldwide. The board oversees strategic initiatives at McCombs and encourages alumni involvement and giving. The board is comprised of 28 members, who are leaders in the business field throughout North America. Continuously, the board strives for the betterment of the MPA and undergraduate experience for current and future students. Each of our board members has a passion to give back and to help McCombs achieve a superior level of academic excellence.
McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board
Posted by Alesi Gerthe