Becker Professional Education Scholarship
Becker Professional Education is proud to announce a 100% Scholarship to qualifying students. Students may receive 100% off the current scholarship bundle which is over a $3,000 dollar savings! The bundle includes our four part review course, text books, digital flashcards and final review. This scholarship may not be combined with any other scholarship or group-pricing program offered by Becker.
To apply for the 100% Scholarship, you must meet the requirements below and apply at becker.com/scholarship. Applications are due March 1, 2019.
- Does not have a job offer with a firm/organization that either pays directly for or reimburses Becker Tuition
- Is not currently enrolled in a CPA Exam Review Program
- CPA eligible for spring 2019
- Able to purchase the Becker Course within 48 hours of receipt of scholarship-extensions granted on a case by case basis
- Must submit a personal statement demonstrating (1) a financial need in preparing for the CPA exam and (2) the traits important to Newt Becker (high moral character, strong leadership qualities, and a commitment to community service)
- Provide the name of an employer/manager, professor, community leader or clergy member along with your application for contact reference
- Be a U.S resident