diana-padilla-headshotThis week in our Get to Know the MPA Staff series is Diana Padilla. Diana is a student worker who joined the MPA Office in June 2015. She is a senior Mathematics and Economics major. As a student worker, she helps the MPA administrative and academic team with many different projects behind the scenes. You may not have seen Diana before, but she definitely contributes to making the MPA Office even better!

We asked Diana a few questions…

• If you could be an Olympic athlete what sport would you compete in?
    Archery
  • As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I wanted to be a famous rock star – and still do!
  • Choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
    21, because my friends, school, and possibilities for the future are fantastic right now!
  • If you could meet any celebrity who would it be and why?
    Ellie Goulding, because I’d love to talk to her about issues we both care about and she makes amazing music!
  • Who is your favorite fictional character (books, movies, TV shows) and why?
    Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones – She goes through a lot of heartache and tragedy, but behind the pretty face is a woman who is going to rise up and rule all of Westeros in the end.
  • Why are you excited to work with MPA students?
    My aspiration is to work in a field where I’m allowed to be creative in solving problems and building something from the ground up, so if I could help someone else find their potential in that way it would be great!