2016 MPA Photo Contest: Around UT in 20 Days
UPDATE: We’ve sweetened the prize! Now the winner will not only be displayed in the MPA Office, but they will also have the opportunity to have a professional portrait taken for their own personal use. The winner will receive an edited, high-resolution photo that can be printed or cropped and used for LinkedIn or however you want!
How it Works
- Submit no more than one photo by midnight on November 18th.
- The MPA marketing team will choose five finalists.
- Voting on the five best pics will take place from Nov 29th-Dec 2nd. A link will be sent out via email that allows you to vote.
- The winner will get their photo turned into a canvas that will be displayed in the MPA office.
How to Submit
- Click on the email link (MPAPhotoContests@gmail.com) to upload your photo. An email window will pop up. Attach you photo to the email.
- In the subject line, put your name. (EX: Bevo Longhorn)
- In the body of the email include a short caption that says where your photo is and what you enjoy about that place.
- You can also submit via instagram by using the hashtag #UT20days
- Photos must be your original work
- Only iMPAs or tMPAs may participate.
- The photo can include you or your MPA friends (just be certain they are OK with their photo being displayed).
- Photos must be high quality resolution, at least 1MB and up.
- By submitting photos to the contest, participants are agreeing to grant the MPA license for use of the photographs in displays related to the contest and in the MPA’s printed and electronic publications. Photos may be modified, retouched, and used for promotional purposes, such as on the MPA website, Facebook, Instagram, and in brochures, fliers, or posters. By agreeing to these terms, entrants are releasing all submitted photos from any liability that may arise from the use of the images.
Contact MPAPhotoContests@gmail.com for any questions.