Summer 2016 Tax Internship with Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, they design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. They reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join Maxim – with analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
As part of the Summer Internship Program, you’ll be given opportunities to learn, grow and have fun. Interns can expect:
- Meaningful projects that you drive and own
- Mentorship and support from working professionals
- Collaboration with experienced professionals to solve current challenges
- Social and networking opportunities with interns across the U.S.
- Career and personal development workshops
- Learning opportunities with Maxim’s CEO and other executives
- Company sponsorship to participate in sports leagues, community activities, and races
- The opportunity to present your project work to all Maxim employees at an “Intern Symposium”
- Do well and you may be offered a full-time offer with Maxim upon graduation!
Maxim’s Tax & Treasury Department is seeking an Intern to support their domestic tax compliance team, working on both Federal and State tax returns, at the Dallas, TX, location.
- Preparation of Federal and State corporate income and franchise tax returns
- Research issues for the Federal and State corporate income and franchise tax returns
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provisions
- Assist with other special projects, as needed
This is a 12-week paid summer internship, from May 31, 2016 to August 19, 2016. The starting and ending dates are flexible for the right candidate, but the position is 12 weeks, full-time.
For more information, and to apply, please go to https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/aboutus/careers/career-opportunities.html and search for Requisition Number 660BR.
Submitted by Jo Chauvin