The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board is seeking highly motivated students for paid, full and part-time positions throughout the year in Washington, DC.
During your employment you will be assigned a variety of tasks and challenging assignments that will allow you to develop and showcase initiative and problem solving abilities while developing your risk analysis skills. You will collect and analyze financial and non-financial information acquired from external sources or PCAOB oversight activities and conduct research and analysis using a variety of tools.At the end of the program you will have the opportunity to review your performance using some of the same standards used to review fill time employees.
Positions are avaliable throughout the year:
Fall semester (September start) – by May 31
Spring semester (January start) – by September 30
Summer (June start) – by March 31
- Current academic enrollment at the undergraduate or graduate level with an Accounting, Economics, Business, or Finance Major
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work as a team member
- Ability to be flexible, work independently and be self-motivated
Candidates can apply for the position through the PCAOB website at: http://pcaobus.org/careers/pages/searchjoblistings.aspx. The osting title is “Intern Reserach and Analysis.”
Or email your resume to Internships@pcaobus.org
Submitted by: Nina Maldonado