1) Top-Ranked Accounting: The McCombs School of Business graduate and undergraduate accounting programs are Ranked #1 with U.S. News and the Public Accounting Report. What contributes to our reputation for excellence?
- Respected faculty
- Innovative curriculum
- Strong placement rates
- Extensive alumni network
- Hard-working, diverse group of students
- High CPA exam pass rates
2) High Quality Campus: The University of Texas at Austin ranked #28 in the 2014-15 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The Princeton Review’s recent guide, “The Best 295 Business Schools, 2015 Edition”, ranks McCombs #6 for the best professors category, based on student responses regarding how well their professors perform as teachers and how accessible they are outside the classroom. Attending a top national university offers distinct advantages, such as access to
- The nation’s tenth largest library
- Exceptional recreational sports and facilities
- Fine arts and entertainment
- A wide array of UT events including the McCombs speaker series and MPA Distinguished Speakers
3) Great Place to Live: Would you like to live in a city that offers a moderate cost of living and other attractive features? The City of Austin regularly tops many rankings, such as best cities for job seekers and fastest growing cities. Austin offers great weather and plenty of outdoor activities in a laid-back, friendly environment and consistently receives high accolades for quality of life, innovation, employment opportunities, cost of living…and the list goes on….