Although there are numerous reasons to consider attending The University of Texas at Austin’s Master in Professional Accounting program, here are a few highlights:
- Top-Ranked Accounting: The McCombs School of Business graduate and undergraduate accounting programs are top-ranked with U.S. News and the Public Accounting Report. Our respected faculty, innovative curriculum, strong placement rates and extensive alumni network have contributed to the Texas MPA reputation. Our hard-working, diverse group of students excel in their coursework, in professional and leadership activities and on the CPA exam.
- Strong Economy: Seeking employment in a city that offers a moderate cost of living? Austin and other cities in Texas regularly place amongst the best cities for jobs, fastest growing cities and best places to work and live.
- High Quality Campus: The University of Texas at Austin ranked in the top 25 of the world’s elite universities in the 2012-13 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The Princeton Review’s recent guide, “The Best 376 Colleges: 2012 Edition”, ranks The University of Texas at Austin number four in their best career services and best health services categories. Attending a top national university offers distinct advantages, such as access to the nation’s fifth largest library, exceptional recreational sports and facilities, fine arts and entertainment and a wide array of UT events and McCombs speaker series.
- Great Place to Live: Austin offers great weather and plenty of outdoor activities in a laid-back, friendly environment and consistently receives high accolades for quality of life, innovation, employment opportunities, cost of living…and the list goes on….
- Longhorn Spirit: The University of Texas at Austin is filled with history and traditions, and UT’s athletic events incite passion.