Why should you attend the MPA program at UT-Austin? Consider this…
1) Top-Ranked Accounting: The McCombs School of Business graduate and undergraduate accounting programs are Ranked #1 with U.S. News and the Public Accounting Report. What contributes to our reputation for excellence?
- Respected faculty
- Innovative curriculum
- Strong placement rates
- Extensive alumni network
- Hard-working, diverse group of students
- High CPA exam pass rates
2) High Quality Campus: The University of Texas at Austin is ranked highly in the nation and the world. Attending a top national university offers distinct advantages, such as access to
- The nation’s tenth largest library
- Exceptional recreational sports and facilities
- Arts and entertainment
- A wide array of UT events and McCombs events, including the MPA Distinguished Speaker Series
3) Great Place to Live: Would you like to live in a city that offers a relatively moderate cost of living and other attractive features? The city of Austin regularly tops many rankings. Austin offers great weather and plenty of outdoor activities in a laid-back, friendly environment and consistently receives high accolades for quality of life, innovation, employment opportunities, cost of living…and the list goes on….
Want to learn more about our program from a student’s perspective? Contact an MPA student ambassador.