As a prospective student, you most likely have questions about our MPA courses, such as:
- How challenging are the courses?
- Is IFRS covered?
- How are the courses structured (team projects, case studies, etc.)?
- Do professors grade on a curve?
A great way to get the “inside scoop” is through the student blog in which our current students share their experiences as they progress through the MPA program. Students describe the nature of MPA courses and provide words of advice in the following blog posts:
- Tips for success and Teamwork
- A Rise in the Fall (balancing coursework and employment recruiting)
- Tax Research and Intermediate Accounting
- School: The To-Do List that Never Ends
I would encourage all prospective students to read the blog regularly and send comments and questions to the bloggers. They would love to hear from you!