If you have reviewed the Texas McCombs MBA application process, you are familiar with the basic steps to applying. Here are some of the steps we’ve highlighted in detail recently:
- Taking the GMAT or GRE exam
- Requesting a Letter of Recommendation
- Providing an updated CV/Resume
- Understanding GIAC requirements
- Completing the required essays
Of course, the above list does not cover everything. Each application is unique, and you may have a special situation or questions specific to your career goals or background. Our MBA admissions team has put together our Top 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions below.