If you have reviewed the Texas MBA admissions process, you are familiar with the basic steps to applying. Here are some of the steps we’ve highlighted recently:
- Taking the GMAT or GRE exam
- Requesting a Letter of Recommendation
- Providing an updated CV/resume
- Completing the required essays
- Hitting “Submit” when your application is ready
Of course, the above list does not cover everything. Each application is unique, and you may have a special situation or questions specific to your career goals. Our MBA admissions team has put together some of the questions we most frequently encounter below. We hope this will provide further clarity for you as you complete your application. But please feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions.