The Texas MBA currently ranks #17 in the country by US News & World Report. Similarly, the Financial Times gave McCombs its highest Global Ranking in over a decade for 2015, calling out the strength of Placement Success with a rank that jumped 10 spots globally to #18, making McCombs #1 in the state of Texas.
The Class of 2014 had 94% job placement after graduation! Check out our full Career Statistics Report.
- Resources, coaching and events for students interested in entrepreneurship, startups, corporate social responsibility, and nonprofit sectors.
- Assessment and one-on-one advising to clarify the interests, motivators, and skills to craft a career plan that combines passion with talent.
- Recruiting and networking events that leverage our students, our brand, and our geography:
– Major career fairs on campus in the fall and spring.
– 1st year career treks from coast to coast (New York, Seattle, and San Francisco) and in our own backyard (Austin, Dallas and Houston).
- McCombs Entrepreneurship Night is a bi-annual event which highlights successful McCombs entrepreneurs from the Texas MBA program while giving students a chance to network with Texas MBAs, alumni, local entrepreneurs, and either Austin Startup Week attendees in the fall, or SXSWi attendees in the spring.
“After coming to campus, it was clear that students drive and own nearly all aspects of the program and you really have the opportunity to define your own path while still having tremendous support from faculty and administrators. There’s also instant access to a vast network of alumni and companies seeking Texas MBAs!” –Michael Selvage, MBA ’15