Happy 2019! A new year brings new inspiration and the opportunity to change your life through an MBA degree. To help you stay on track to apply to Texas McCombs this year, we’ve put together an easy guide to all of our application resources below.
Still Deciding Between a Full-Time or Working Professional MBA?
- Read our article: Full-Time vs. Part-Time MBAs
- Review this webinar:
Just Started Your Application or Starting Soon?
Starting your MBA application only takes a few minutes and you can come back to it any time. The below list does not cover everything you may need – each application is unique – but it’s a good place to get started.
- Taking the GMAT or GRE exam
- Requesting a Letter of Recommendation
- Providing an updated CV/Resume
- Understanding GIAC requirements
- Completing the required essays
- How the Admissions Committee evaluates applications
Financing Your MBA
Pursuing an MBA is a significant commitment of time and financial resources. At Texas McCombs, we understand that finding the best return on your MBA investment is a priority and we are proud to have been consistently named a “Best Value” among Top 20 MBA programs.
- Full-Time MBA Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Scholarships & Financial Aid for Working Professional & Executive MBAs
- MBA Return on Investment
Finally, please mark your calendar for our MBA application deadlines for 2019:Full-Time MBA: January 8; April 2
Dallas Fort/Worth, Houston, and Executive MBA: January 29; March 19; May 14
Evening MBA: The 2019-2020 application will open in February; Round 1 is March 19