This post was written by Kimberly Jones, Marketing Coordinator, Texas McCombs MBA Programs.
A Texas McCombs MBA degree holds power. Not only does it enhance your leadership skills and help you discover new avenues to advance your career, it connects you to one of the largest global networks of business professionals, employers, faculty, and alumni of any university in the world. You’ll graduate with the momentum to make an impact in your industry and society. Are you ready to start your Texas McCombs MBA Journey?
All Texas McCombs MBA programs– Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Evening, Executive, and Full-Time– are now taking applications for the Class of 2021!🤘
Our programs enroll annually in multiple rounds, and classes will start in August 2019, or for our Evening MBA in Austin, January 2019. We encourage you to start your application. You can always save your progress and return later. If you’re not sure which program is right for you, our recent article– Full-Time vs. Working Professional MBA programs, may help you decide.
Important First Steps
Here are some top tips for putting together your best MBA application:
- Prepare to take the GMAT or GRE. Executive MBA ONLY: There is a test waiver option.
- Review the application deadlines and essay topics for Full-Time, Executive, Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth , and Evening MBA.
- Understand our application requirements.
- Attend an upcoming event to meet us, network with students and alumni, learn more about our curriculum and culture, and ask questions about applying.
- Follow us on Twitter or Instagram to see all the reasons #WhyMcCombs.
We are proud of our vibrant, welcoming MBA community, and we hope you’ll consider becoming a Longhorn. 🤘
Send us an email with any additional questions you may have, and good luck on your application.