From Rodrigo Malta, Director of Texas MBA Admissions:
Hello and Happy New Year from Texas MBA Admissions! Our second Full-Time MBA application deadline is quickly approaching, so I wanted to take time to share some thoughts with all of you. We are excited to have kicked off the 2015-2016 admissions cycle with a very strong Full-Time MBA Round 1 that saw an increase in both the quantity and quality of applications. For Round 1, we have received over 800 applications from 40+ countries!
We released our Round 1 admissions decisions before winter break in December. For these newly admitted students, mark your calendar for February 12th, as this is the date for our Preview Weekend Event for Admitted Students right here in Austin. You can find more information on this highly anticipated event, including registration, on the admitted student website.
Discover More Reasons “Why McCombs?”
- Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Check out our Class of 2015 Career Statistics Report.
- The Texas MBA is a US News & World Report Top 20 Business School, with #1 rankings in Accounting, #5 for Information Systems, and #8 for Entrepreneurship.
- Austin is the #1 city in the United States for Tech Business!
- Greatly enhance your MBA experience through professional development programs like the Texas MBA+ Leadership Program.
- Learn more about Entrepreneurship at McCombs or apply now for this year’s Texas Venture Labs Scholarship Competition!
If you are applying to our Round 2 by January 12th, you are at the home stretch! Here are some fantastic blog entries to help you complete your application:
|Recommendations & References||The Roads to McCombs||Tips on the Application|