Summer is here! And with summer comes heat, sun, and travel. We, too, will be hitting the road for a number of events around the world, and we wanted to take just a quick moment to let you know how you can find us this summer.
Below, find a list of opportunities to meet us in a city near you. If we are not visiting a city near you, then know we are always happy to have you here in Austin! Austin is a great place to visit over the summer if you too love sun and heat, as well as live music, great food, and many places to take a dip in cool water. Admissions Officers will be present all summer long, and if you plan in advance with us, we can do our best to have a current student or alumni here to meet you as well, just let us know.
Without further pontificating, here is our general travel schedule. Hope to see you on the road!
Domestic Coffee Chats
- Our current 1st Years are all across the country now working at their summer internships. We have asked many of them to host local coffee chats, an intimate opportunity with typically no more than 5-6 people, to discuss McCombs and their own experience during the application process through their first year at McCombs. Space is limited, so please register soon to ensure you get a seat at the table. Visit the following link to see the full schedule and register:
- McCombs Summer Coffee Chats Registration Link
- We will be attending a number of events for the Consortium, MLT, and Forte, and if you are a member of those organizations, we look forward to seeing you there!
- If you are not a member of either of these organizations, or if you are and want another opportunity to meet us, we will be at the National Diversity MBA Summit in Washington, DC. Here are the details:
- National Diversity MBA Summit
- Sunday, July 20th
- McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, Washington DC
- MBA Tour: We will be visiting many cities around the world with our friends at the MBA Tour. Please visit their website for exact dates and instructions on registering. Here are the cities we will be visiting:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Lima, Peru
- Bogotá, Columbia
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Tokyo, Japan
- Seoul, South Korea
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
Come to Austin
- If you can make it to Austin, please email us at TexasMBA@mccombs.utexas.edu. We will do our best to accommodate a visit with us here at the MBA Program Office.
- For a comprehensive list of our Coffee Chats and Tour Events, please visit our website.
- If you still cannot find an opportunity to meet one of us on our travels, then please make sure to reach out to a current student or an alumnus via our student and alumni directory. They are happy to answer your questions and offer you advice as you begin the process of researching and applying for B-School.
- Also remember that once the Fall hits, we will have a whole host of new opportunities to meet us both domestically and around the world, so stay tuned!