You’re cordially invited to a Networking Happy Hour with German EMBA Students. During the week of September 17 – 21, a group of EMBA students from Universität Mainz in Germany will be in Austin for a week long seminar titled Leadership in a Global Environment.
Event: Networking Happy Hour with Mainz EMBA students
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Location: Gabriel’s at AT&T EECC
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Attendees: McCombs staff and faculty; 17 Mainz EMBA students
Attire: Business Casual
Event Registration: send an email to Elizabeth.Flett@mccombs.utexas.edu
About The Mainz Executive MBA Program:
- Program Year: Students have completed their first year in their program.
- Program History: Mainz has been a yearly client at McCombs with a one week program each September since 2004. The program week Leadership in a Global Environment focuses on business strategy, cutting-edge leadership, communication practices and the U.S. economy.
- The Mainz students will be in Austin from September 16 – September 22.
- Professors include Britt Freund, Christopher Meakin, Rayan Bagchi, John Daly, Richard Grant, Doug Dierking and John Doggett.
- Site visits consists of a tour of Whole Foods.