On Friday, February 21, the McCombs School of Business Alumni Network will be hosting its 9th Annual Alumni Business Conference. This conference is an annual gathering of McCombs alumni to discuss current pressing business issues, share new ideas, and reconnect with fellow cohorts and colleagues.
The speakers and presenters at this year’s conference are all recognized as leaders in their fields. They include:
- Richard W. Fisher, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Brett Hurt, Vice Chairman and Former CEO & Co-Founder of Bazaarvoice; McCombs Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- Greg Hallman, Ph.D., Program Director for McCombs’ Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program
- Raji Srinivasan, Ph.D., Professor and Spurgeon Bell Centennial Fellow, Department of Marketing
- Laura Starks, Ph.D, Charles E. and Sarah M. Seay Regents Chair in Finance
- Gaylen Paulson, Ph.D., Associate Dean and Executive Director of Texas Executive Education
- Tom Gilligan, Dean of the McCombs School of Business
- Bill Powers, President of The University of Texas at Austin
The conference is being held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on the UT Austin campus.
More information, a session schedule, and registration details can be found here. We hope that you’ll attend and take advantage of the opportunity to reconnect and engage with your fellow McCombs alumni.
While on campus, we also encourage you to stop by our Texas Executive Education offices (conveniently in the AT&T Conference Center building) to learn more about how our leadership development programs can enhance your career and benefit your organization. Contact us for details.