Texas Executive Education is having a summer sale! For a limited time, you can enroll in our summer programs and receive a 20% discount.
July 10 – 11, 2012
In today’s competitive world, the ability of a firm to quickly adapt to changing competitive conditions is a very important predictor of success. This program focuses on providing solutions to these organizational challenges:
What can you and your organization do to create a culture that is change-enabled?
What skills are essential to lead and manage your team where change is the constant?
• Discard your fear of change and embrace new opportunities for growth
• Learn how to recognize when changes are needed
• Capitalize on your leadership skills to implement changes
August 7-8, 2012
This program offers a solid foundation in strategic thinking and strategic analysis as it is practiced. It prepares you to think and analyze strategically and enhances your ability to set strategic objectives.
• Learn how the various tools and techniques of strategic analysis are employed
• Enhance strategic capabilities of your staff and line managers
• Recognize the economic forces that underlie successful strategic actions
Register by July 3rd, 2012 to receive a 20% percent discount! A savings of $490! To register, contact (800) 409-3932 (EXEC) or [email protected] and mention “Summer12” to receive this discount.
Texas Executive Education gives you access to top-ranked faculty at the University of Texas McCombs School of Business and an opportunity to interact with colleagues.
You will come away with fresh ideas and innovative plans, based on university research and real-world application.