Congratulations to all the BHP seniors who have been elected to campus leadership positions for 2011-2012, including:
- John Davis Rutkauskas – Student Regent, UT System Board of Regents
- Michael Daehne – President, Undergraduate Business Council
- Grace Kim – President, Asian Business Student Association
- Heather Graham – President, Honors Business Association
- Erica Brody – President, Texas Orange Jackets
- Amanda Snyder – President, Texas Lonestars
- Brittany Johnson – President, Chi Omega Sorority
- Blair Bradford – President, Delta Gamma Sorority
- Anuj Khandelwal – President, Indian Cultural Association
- Shalin Dalal – President, Baal Dan Charities
- Bhargav Srinivasan – Financial Director, Senate of College Councils
- Madison Gardner – External Financial Director, Student Government
- Andrew Townsell – Chief of Staff, Student Government
We look forward to seeing the great work you do for UT in the coming year!
This month, the Texas Exes formally announced that ten incoming freshmen at The University of Texas at Austin have been awarded Forty Acres Scholarships. Of the ten university-wide recipients, five are Business Honors Program students! As the University’s first four-year merit based scholarship program, the Forty Acres Scholarship covers the cost of tuition, books, housing, and other activities such as study abroad. This year’s BHP Forty Acres Scholars are: Anne Alexander, Monica Bischoff, Wesley Howard, Armiya Humphrey, and Linda Shi. Congratulations!
The faculty and staff of the Business Honors Program congratulate all the BHP seniors who will be graduating from The University of Texas on Saturday. We commend you for your outstanding achievements thus far, and we look forward to seeing the many wonderful things you will do in the future. Congrats, Class of 2011!
Congratulations to BHP alum Sam Acho, who was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth round of this year’s NFL Draft! While at UT, Acho was a standout defensive lineman for the Longhorns and a BHP/Marketing double major. He graduated from the Business Honors Program in December of 2010. Best of luck in the NFL, Sam!