The McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board invites you to participate in the second annual McCombs Executive Mentorship Dinner. This event is an opportunity for you to join highly successful executives and McCombs alumni for dinner and conversation.
Listed below are some of the executive mentors attending this year’s event:
- Liz Henke Yant – Retired Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Yvonne Puig – Head of Life Sciences & Healthcare, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Admiral Bob R. Inman – U.S. Navy (ret.); Former Director of the NSA
- Kyle Bradford – Managing Director, American Capital
- Cindy Lo – President, Owner, Event Strategist, Red Velvet Events
- Jeremy Smitheal – Partner, Riverside Resources (2013 McCombs MBA Rising Star)
- John Bober – Managing Director, GE Energy Financial Services
- Andrew Phong Vo – Managing Director, Accenture
- Jack Cardwell – Founder & Partner, Greenridge Investment Partners
- Mike Sherill – Head of Operations, Alamo Drafthouse
- Brett Hurt – Vice Chairman, Former CEO and Co-Founder, Bazaarvoice, and McCombs Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- Rick Lacher – Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Joe Holt – CEO, JPMorganChase Central Texas
The Executive Mentorship Dinner will take place in the Hall of Honors on Thursday, Feb. 20 at 6:30 p.m. Each ticket is $20 and will cover a small portion of the cost of the event. Please register by purchasing a ticket.
The deadline to register is Friday, Feb. 7. This event will be limited to only 105 students. Therefore, we greatly encourage you to register as soon as possible. Please feel free to pass this invitation on to other students.
For more information on this event, please contact the McCombs Alumni Relations office at [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you all on Feb. 20!
About the McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board:
The McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board leads a network of 67,000 McCombs alumni, one of the largest alumni bases of any business program in the world. The board oversees strategic initiatives at McCombs, encourages alumni involvement and giving, and strives to make the undergraduate and MPA experience better for current and future students. The board is comprised of 28 members, who are leaders in the business world throughout North America and each have a passion to give back and make McCombs a better place.
McCombs BBA/MPA Alumni Advisory Board