Applications are now open for the 2012 Wells Fargo Securities Sophomore Diversity Summit!
The 2012 Wells Fargo Securities Sophomore Diversity Summit is an event for top sophomore undergraduate students who are interested in careers in Investment Banking & Capital Markets and Sales & Trading.
Wells Fargo Securities values differences and embraces the opportunities they present. Wells Fargo Securities believes that the best way to compete in an evolving global economy is to recruit, retain and develop a diverse and talented workforce. If you have an interest in financial services and share Wells Fargo Securities’ commitment to serving their clients as well as their communities, then Wells Fargo Securities is the employer for you. It’s time to start building a great career together.
Location: Wells Fargo Securities office in Charlotte, NC
Date: March 29-30, 2012
- Learn about Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) and the financial services industry
- Meet with senior management and WFS professionals from Investment Banking & Capital Markets and Sales & Trading
- Attend information sessions, panels, and networking events
- Learn how to navigate the summer analyst recruiting process
- Open to all underrepresented college sophomores
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Email resume (including GPA) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Along with your resume, attach a separate Word document with responses to the following two essay questions:
– Why are you interested in attending Wells Fargo Securities’ Sophomore Diversity Summit? (250 words or less)
– Choose one quality that makes you unique and explain how it impacts your life. (250 words or less)
- Please email your resume and essay responses to email@example.com by February 1, 2012.