CAPITAL ONE 2011 CASE COMPETITION
REVOLUTIONIZE FINANCIAL SERVICES USING THE LATEST IN MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
THE CHALLENGE: How can mobile technology products be used to transform personal banking, consumer lending, or credit cards? Innovate. Be creative. Think outside the box (and the app). How can your idea be integrated into existing business strategies? What are the risks?
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT?
• iPad 2 + $500 for each member of the winning group
• Free trip to the Dallas, TX area for all finalists
• Real-world business case that provides valuable work experience
• Exposure to senior executives within Capital One
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1. Organize a team of three people
2. Register by 5:00 p.m. EST on April 15, 2011 by emailing Elisha Bejsovec at email@example.com
3. Submit your initial proposal by 5:00 p.m. EST on April 25, 2011
Finalists will present their proposal to a group of executives at our Financial Services headquarters in Dallas, TX on Friday, May 20, 2011.
CAPITAL ONE 2011 FS Case Competition Flyer and Official Rules