The Division of Student Affairs and the Office of the Dean of Students is offering a unique cultural exchange program to UT students, faculty and staff to visit China and Hong Kong in July 2011. The program, focused on Globalization in Education, provides participating students, faculty and staff an opportunity for profound academic dialogue, increased cultural awareness and interaction with peers, while touring historical sites and visiting Beijing’s finest universities.
Trip and Cost Information
- Five trips to choose from. Prices range from approx. $1,680 to $3,460.
- Cities include Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xian, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Lhasa (Tibet).
- Price includes international and domestic (in China) airline tickets, 4/5 star hotels, 3 meals/day, ground transportation, educational programs, historical site tours and tickets, travel insurance and guides.
- Application deadline is March 1, 2011
- Tuesday, January 25, 2011, SSB 3.406, 6-7 p.m.
- Monday, January 31, 2011, Glenn Maloney Room, SSB G1.310, 6-7 p.m.
- Monday, February 7, 2011, Glenn Maloney Room, SSB G1.310, 6-7 p.m.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit http://deanofstudents.utexas.edu/doscentral/legendsofchina.php.